Attractive garden centre in Nuenen
The Coppelmans family has eight garden centres in the Eindhoven region in The Netherlands. Coppelmans believes that a visit to a garden centre should be much more than a quick shopping. It is an experience. Be delighted by the wide range of daily fresh products.
We built this branch in Nuenen for owner Patrick Coppelmans, who wanted a natural sustainable look and an inviting catering concept in the same style. It is 10,000m2 and has become one of the largest and most modern garden centres in the southern Netherlands. Despite its size, many visitors say it has certainly remained cosy. You will be inspired in a lovely and cosy environment.
Note the beautiful wooden construction of the entrance and the use of wood in the catering area.
Some figures of this lovely garden centre:
- 10000 m² of garden centre, including 1000 m² on the upper floor for catering, garden furniture and Christmas.
- 300 parking spaces
- Widespan greenhouse
- 4.80 and 8.25 m gutter height
- 12.80 m spans
- Coloured screening
- Roofing made of sandwich panels and translucent Polycarbonate sheets
- Cladding of sandwich panels, Red Cedar boards and green coated insulating glass
- Fire walls to the warehouse
- Wooden laminated truss construction in the hospitality area and entrance area