Denmark's largest Plantorama garden centre will open in 2023 in Taastrup, West of Copenhagen. A 15,000 m² garden centre spread over 2 floors! Moreover, the garden centre is partly built on top of the underground car park.
The construction of the cold greenhouse is in full swing, along with the finishing touches to the other greenhouses.
This garden centre will be Denmark's largest garden and experience centre. Hundreds of small attractions, consisting of scents of plants & food, different sound scenarios, a beautiful restaurant, a children's play area ... will create a total experience.
Our solutions combine functionality and aesthetics.
- Total surface area 15,000 m²
- 600 parking spaces.
- 7,700 m² of greenhouse construction.
- 2,300 m² upper floor for catering.
- 5.00 m gutter height.
- 12.80 m spans asymmetrically.
- Roof covering of sandwich panels and translucent polycarbonate sheets.
- Cladding of sandwich panels, insulating glass.
- Fire-break walls.
- Skylight with insulating glass in the flat part.