Thermoflor Construct BV. in Heerlen offers a unique opportunity for an:
International Account Manager (UK-Scandinavia)
Thermoflor is the market leader in glass, steel and aluminum constructions for greenhouses, garden and research centers. In order to further expand their market position, they are looking for a passionate International Account Manager for the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland. Are you good at perpetuating existing customer relationships and persuading new customers and partners?
The International Account Manager is responsible for the development of sales activities and performance within the assigned region.
Do you have international sales experience in complex markets and do you speak English fluently in addition to Dutch? Are you analytical and do you have experience within the construction industry or a similar sector? Then you are the person we are looking for.
- Establish strategies to expand the customer base in the market area
- Prepare and implement action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Make an optimal planning to visit customers and prospects
- Visiting regularly existing and new customers
- Maintain the commercial relationship with existing customers, prospects and strategic partners and further develop the relationship (by telephone, mail, face to face contacts)
- Recognize sales opportunities and convert them into follow-up actions
- Actively follow up offers, leads and new contacts
- Regularly participate in international fairs and events
- Ensure internal sharing and communication of relevant market information
- During sales and marketing meetings you actively participate in the development and introduction of sales initiatives
- Keeping your administration up-to-date at all times and respecting agreements, in particular regarding reports and CRM
- Collect market intelligence such as market size, competition and competitive price levels to develop specific sales and marketing plans
- Continue expand your knowledge about the products and related techniques
- Working closely with Customer Service, Marketing- and Technical Support Team
- Respect all the time the mission, ethical values and standards of Thermoflor.
- Report to the Sales Director
- International, commercial-technical background
- In-depth experience in the building industry, also working with retail chains.
- Five or more years successful sales results as account manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Supplier relationship management knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Self-directed with ability to complete quality work with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Willing to travel (~60% travel time expected) in the assigned region
- A permanent contract
- Thermoflor offers you an attractive salary package (including bonus, company car, medical and group insurance) and a great family-friendly team.
- A stimulating opportunity with challenges, responsibilities and international contacts within a fast-growing organization.
- You will receive every opportunity to further develop your career.
Please contact Ans Brokmann
Thermoflor Construct B.V.
6466 NG Kerkrade
Tel. +31 (45) 541 14 58